Walla I cant I cant I cant !!! Khalaaas !!! I cant stop playing this Video !! AAAAAAAH !!
My heart’s been aching and my eyes have been tearing down non stop, cuz there isint much I can do but spread the message and hope that companies, organizations or people take notice.
In short, Jayashree is an Indian woman treated here in Kuwait, a wife, a mother who’s been diagnosed with Blood Cancer (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia with Phidalphia Positive ALL PH+). She is currently getting treatment at Kuwait Cancer Control Center.
Just incase you want to authenticate this story, call Kuwait Govt Hospital Number as below. 00965-24849100. EXT# 2061
To donate here are the information needed
Customer Name :
- Satyabrata Das Bhaskar Kumar Das
Account Number :
Bank Name & Branch :
- NBK, KNPC Branch
- NBK,KNPC Head Office, Ahamadi, Kuwait
While I was in P2BK, many spots caught my attention, this booth ( Frost Cupcakes ) however had this:
AHHHH, I wanted to swallow it just like it is without HELLOS, GOODBYES or hi my name is Abdullah and im about to eat you
The place was sold out and tore to pieces, dont believe me ? Look at whats left from their Rainbow cake
One more thing that reminded me of my childhood, Smurfs to be specific, Sanfoora to be exact, is this cake, AWWWWW
Born: 1930 – 2008
- 1930 – 1937: Sheikh Sa’ad bin ‘Abdu’llah Al-Sabah
- 1937 – 1978: His Excellency Sheikh Sa’ad bin ‘Abdu’llah Al-Sabah
- 1978 – 1979: His Highness Sheikh Sa’ad bin ‘Abdu’llah Al-Sabah, Crown Prince of the State of Kuwait
- 1979 – 15 January 2006: His Highness Sheikh Sa’ad bin ‘Abdu’llah Al-Sabah, Crown Prince of the State of Kuwait, KCMG
- 15 January – 24 January 2006: His Highness Sheikh Sa’ad bin ‘Abdu’llah Al-Sabah, Emir of Kuwait, KCMG
- 24 January 2006 – 2008 (death): His Highness the Emir Father Sheikh Sa’ad bin ‘Abdu’llah Al-Sabah, KCMG