Remember this post back in may 2009 ? After I read that report, I started thinking that my scalp problems were not normal or natural.
Yes I do have sensitive skin, most men in K-Town think their beautiful scalps are dry or oily, thats because of the itch we get from wearing Ghitra, getting caught up in the dust or simply because of how sensitive/delicate our scalps are.
MANY MEN SHARE THE FOLLOWING WITH ME:
- Used Head and Shoulders to kill the itch, dandruff and oily feel on your scalp, right ?
- When you shave all your hair off, you’re told you have red spots/pimples or acne on your head ?
- Dandruff leaves for a day, only comes running back later like a hurricane.
- Thought your scalp was bad, damaged, ruined or had KOKO problems for some reason.
Well YOU and I are WRONG – THANK YOU LORD ALMIGHTY
If you read the post I mentioned above, you’ll understand that ALL shampoos sold at the co-ops have these following elements in ‘em (updated list):
- Synthetic Color.
- Lauryl/laureth (Sulfate).
- Mineral Oil.
- Artificial Fragrances.
The Shampoo product line I found is free of most of the elements above depending on what the item you’r looking for.
I wont mention why you should avoid this mess, YOU research that out.
I made 7 friends switch from skeptics to full fledge BELIEVERS – They only had to try it once.
“cut the crap and give us the product” right ?
ok – click click !!
Read the rest of this entry »
1 person likes this post.