I just got this over the weekend and its just beyond amazing.
Tiny, compact, slim, charges, holds and lets the iPad semi float.
At work, im asked how I can multitask with all the craziness and workload we get, corporate boys and gals know what Im talking about.
My best friend, Bose’s on ear headphones, keeps everything and everyone silent with its wonderful noise cancellation function. You dont even have to turn anything on or listen to anything, just activate the headphones and BAAAAAAM, your in a different space.
I bought this nearly two years ago,its still in top notch shape & functions wonderfully well.
You can find it at iCity if they still have it by now, nearly 150 KD.
Check it out on BOSE official website.
Also, there is a new product from the same line that was just released, it looks zexier than mine with more features, DAMN !
Ladies, I have a new level of respect for you. Dont take this the wrong way, your always royal, big and mighty in my book BUT when I saw Chris Rock’s documentary, HAIR while I was in Dubai, words like ” WHAT ? HOW ? & WHO ” consumed my thoughts.
In short, this movie talks about the billion dollar empire business of hair, specifically for women seeking permenant weaves/fixes. All I could think of was how excited you’d be when your done from the Saloon, looking HAWT and all that good stuff. We like you without makeup or all that glam, still a little extra wouldent hurt, HAH!
So why Am I making a fuss out of this ?
- Women sit up to 10 hours to get the perfect weave. Includes, stiching, styling, relaxing and a lil extra.
- Working class women would go out of they’r way to pay a whooping 1,000 $ to get an OK hair fix.
- Everybody is asking for real hair, that hair is imported from INDIA.
- India is hair source perfection since many women over there believe that they should shave off all their hair as an offering for their GODS. That hair is imported to the US, sold in saloons within hours.
- Ofcourse this is Afro-American related, yet I know many in the country who play by the same rules.
- “Do Not Touch My Hair”, its a big no no. WHY ?
Watch this trailer just to get an excellent idea of what im blabbing about:
To you ladies this might be yesterday’s news, but to me it aint, na’aah it aint.
That being said, now I know why this hillarious freak was at this event and made my laugh my lungs out