After the endless parade of rumors, conjecture, spy shots and even official information, Mercedes-Benz has finally dropped the full batch of details and photos of its latest flagship: the SLS AMG Roadster.
Ladies, If indeed diamonds are forever, you’ll want to make sure you don’t get stuck with a boring one. The Lucifer Vir Honestus collection of one-of-a-kind engagement rings is a subtly sparkling antidote to all those sterile solitaires. The rings are around $9,000 at Barneys New York.
Since you guys are going through this, give this a shot too, its full of elegance, grace and class, definitely.
How can you be upset after these video gems ?
I think this will relax each and every muscle/nerve/sense.
Here is a nice short story for you lazies, dig in:
“Jellyfish Lake is located on Eli Malk island in the Republic of Palau. Twelve thousand years ago these jellyfish became trapped in a natural basin on the island when the ocean receded. With no predators amongst them for thousands of years, they evolved into a new species that lost most of their stinging ability as they no longer had to protect themselves. They are pretty much harmless to humans although some people with very sensitive skin may get a minor sting from them. If you are allergic to jellyfish you should wear a wetsuit or protective clothing…”
Film / Edit: Sarosh Jacob saroshjacob.com
Equipment: Canon 5D Mark II, Simga 15mm Fisheye Lens and Aquatica Housing
Music: Radiohead “Nude”
My friend, Fahad, sent this to me and I thought, WOW, my babies need to go through this, PRONTO – Dig in !
17 Simple & Powerful TIPs - Robin Sharma:
1. Turn off all technology for 60 minutes a day and focus on doing your most important work.
2. Work in 90 minute cycles (tons of science is now confirming that this is the optimal work to rest ratio).
3. Start your day with at least 30 minutes of exercise.
4. Don’t check your email first thing in the morning.
5. Turn all your electronic notifications off.
6. Take one day a week as a complete recovery day, to refuel and regenerate (that means no email, no phone calls and zero work). You need full recovery one day a week otherwise you’ll start depleting your capabilities.
7. The data says workers are interrupted every 11 minutes. Distractions destroy productivity. Learn to protect your time and say no to interruptions.
8. Schedule every day of your week every Sunday morning. A plan relieves you of the torment of choice (said novelist Saul Bellow). It restores focus and provides energy.
9. Work in blocks of time. Creative geniuses all had 2 things in common: when they worked they were fully engaged and when they worked, they worked with this deep concentration for long periods of time. Rare in this world of entrepreneurs who can’t sit still.
10. Drink a liter of water early every morning. We wake up dehydrated. The most precious asset of an entrepreneur isn’t time – it’s energy. Water restores it
11. Don’t answer your phone every time it rings.
12. Invest in your professional development so you bring more value to the hours you work.
13. Avoid gossip and time vampires.
14. Touch paper just once.
15. Keep a “Stop Doing List”.
16. Get up at 5 am.
17. Have meetings standing up.
I think you guys should go with the tips that grabbed your attention the most. Whatever you relate to, makes more sense in all directions.
Strangle me if you like, but I love sundays.