December, 2010
Personal 12:01 AM

p0ach is a birthday boy (18 again)

Its my birthday, im 18 again tonight, 29th December (I’ll put that on my birthday wish list).

I dont usually celebrate my birthday but I guess my friends have something prepared for me, I’ll act as if I know nothing.

Seriously though, its been a wonderful year, made new friends (you included), got a salary raise, still a monogamist (HAH!), went through lots of new experiences, been around the world & learned a big lesson, forgiveness heals all.

Saddam is no better than I am, so im having a three-day birthday celebration too, one with my family, one with friends and one with my underground freaks who are kept there, *whistle* in the underground.

I will have to highlight the lesson I learned one more time:
”Forgiveness Heals All” it healed me, hope it does the same to you too.

Happy Holidays To You All

“Let There Be Light”
Abdullah

- – - – - – - -

- – - – - – - -

“”This WAS last year’s birthday message – click here – I left the same message simply because what i typed up there is exactly how I feel right now – Your love, energy and appreciation keep me and fellow bloggers running, THANK YOU”

*SPECIAL REQUEST*

My friends on twitter are writing down birthday wishes, snaping pics and sending’em to me, if you wana do the same, send it on xp0ach@gmail.com

Category: Personal

Tagged: , , ,

29 comments on “p0ach is a birthday boy (18 again)

1. Am1rA2h3R on said:

@dr_imran InshaAllah this time we will win everything u just keep watching :)

2. DreamerGal on said:

Happy Birthday! Enjoy every friggin second of it, you positive light shedder you!

Whoopee!

Oh and btw, ishda5al Saddam lool.

3. Om Khalid on said:

Happy Birthday!! U Made My Year So Positive With Ur Postive Tweets & Posts & I’m Positively Sure That Ur Non Human!! and Let There Be Light on Every Birthday you Have We Love You :D <3

4. @p0ach Happy Birthday!

5. chocolate on said:

happy birthday ;)

6. Happy birthday dino!
    tkon senat khair 3alaik;)

7. HapppyyyyyyBirthdaay:DDDDDDDD!
    ENJOYYY ITTTTTT !

8. Happy Birthday :D

keep up the positive attitude

9. Happy Birthday Abdulla! :)
    I really hope you enjoy your birthday, and the many years to come inshalla!

10. Happy Birthday Dude!

Too bad you’re a Capricorn, as a Sagittarian myself I declared all of December as my Birthday month :P

11. Lol ma9arat lail7en 18! happy birthday man!

12. Gold Medal Ribbon on said:

Yakhtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 3aaaaaaaal piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic!!!!

Happy Birthday 2 that little boy!:P

13. haloola on said:

so sorry Abdullah i write message in the “last year’s birthday message ” oh silly me
    Happy Birhtday i hope all your birthday wishes came true.
    I cant believe you’re almost 18. You’ll be able to go to jail!
    “Age is a number and mine is unlisted”
    What goes up but never comes down?
    Your age. ;p

14. Joyful birthday inshallah :D

15. Happy 18 p0ach ;p
    bass 5la9 kbart ;X
    6la3d el leesin walla still mako syara !
    38baal zelyoon sena inshallah ya ZEXY ;p

16. Happpppy birthdaaay Abdullaah! It’s ur day ,, ur 18th ;pp
    ,, ENJOOOOY ;)

17. Happy: 1-Bday 2-p0ach 3-New2011Year

18. giggles on said:

happy birthday o kil 3am wenta ib 5air :)

19. Many Many Happy returns of the day!!! have a blast n God bless you :)

20. Ruby_GLoooM on said:

Cheers again :P to many many years to come. :toast

21. Noonee .. :) on said:

:selamat :peluk :newyear

Happy Birthday To the one and only “still & forever 18 ” ;)

Kel 3am wenta eb alf khair :)

22. kil 3am wenta bkhair w 9e7a w salama!:D

Have a great year ahead!

23. Happy 18 cuz : p

24. To my favorite blogger/tweep/ZEXY STRANGER..

HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAYY!! hope ur having an awesome one! :***

25. Happy Birthday again..

W inshallah this year is even better than the last one :)

26. Dear Abdullah,
    i am in the mazra3a therefore i have been cut off from civilization for a while so sorry this is late…
    Happy Belated Birthdaaaaaaaaay!!! :D I hope you have a great year, wil3umr kila inshalla, and continue being a positive impact on Kuwait! :D