August, 2010
class 1:46 AM

Girl, you lied

Was in a big big big supermarket, overheard two girls putting final touches on their BOY TOY//come rescue me/plan.

Anyway, so baby girl did the whole ” hold me, im dizzy, not feeling well, not even a proper “ta3bana” she went “ti3boNa”, cant breath, fell on the ground”

3 pm.

Boy saw her, did nothing. Went back to where he came from.

By then, I had a toothbrush, a big broom “for shalaih” and shampoo. Only I knew what I wanted to do with’em.

She quickly, came back up, as if no-thing happened. Her friend ? no, we wont go there.

Funny part ?

When I went ahead to pay up, she was on the isle next to me, the boy showed up and said “ashoof ma feech shay al7een?”

Her reply ? “chub, i7muur” giggling.

Seriously though

Girl ? What were you thinkin – A man with a ring ? for real ?

Better yet, lets play you Luda’s How Low Can You Go ?

:hoax

Regardless, I love your courage. Lets hook up.

Category: class

Tagged: , ,

18 comments on “Girl, you lied

1. loooly on said:

WTH !! seriously ? lol

2. Rajol wal rejalo 8aleelo ;p
    aw I bet they acted really bad ;p
    well atleast they tried lool

3. OMG!!! Seriously?!!!!
    5e6a fashla, ma yadroon ena chivalry is dead ;P

4. Manayer on said:

LOL Shakilha Tawa shayfa Movie or Something or Better Else shayfa Sahir elLail 3abalha Beyee Esheelha oo Ewadeeha elMostashfa ;D

5. Mariam on said:

mo mn 9jha!

6. DreamerGal on said:

Lool, 5a6iya:p

7. Moody Panties on said:

lol ur kidding !! wow, i didnt think any girl would do that! she must have been desperate!

hahahahaha 3abood you crack me up wala

9. QueenB on said:

LOL! Unbelievable! That girl got guts!! Gotta love how our girls are getting creative to get guys. Allah yaster men eli yay…

10. Yours Truly on said:

Looool god I’m so jealous that you get to witness those incidents! :p that must have been quite a laugh!

11. LOOOL! she sounds proud
    (Her reply ? “chub, i7muur” giggling”)

12. iamMishal on said:

LOOOL!! maskeena wayed 3abalha Shadya o 3abdul7aleem .. Hathi mal tkub fog’ha banzeeeeeeen. Sej nas wa6ya!

13. OMG she is not serious -.- desperate much? such a drama queen!

14. qaweeyaaaa!! wala banat akher zemaan tsk tsk*

15. Shougfa on said:

eeww 7adha desperate o hailigiya!!

16. 1 word: shalaaaaa2

17. Miss Farah on said:

that’s why men are cheating a lot these days its because women are toooo available!….its a shame