February, 2010
interview 12:18 AM

Khaleejesque chose p0ach

The 1,000,000+ readers blog, Khaleejesque, chose p0ach as one of Kuwait’s most inspiring people in their “25-26 Kuwait liberation” special edition.

We Sat down (tarab3ana) with the kind people over there and made a nice lil interview with them.

Could not be any happier. Honored and thrilled actually.

Read it here.

Thank you Fouz Al-Sabah for the interview.
Thank you Faisal Al-Essa for the photo-shoot session taken of me, your “chalet” made studio, wardrobe and styling. Lord knows I suck in these departments. HAH!

Category: interview

Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

24 comments on “Khaleejesque chose p0ach

1. Abdulwahab Alhajji on said:

wooooohoooooooooooo ssoooooooooo happy for you P0ach! well done , you earned it man , gosh this is so awesome i can’t describe my happiness!

2. we we we on said:

Do you refer to yourself as “we” :S i hope not coz it’s lame.

“We Sat down (tarab3ana) with the kind people”

• Abdullah on said:

Hello there Miss UK, thank you for dropping by ;D

Readers refer to me with many names over here, so I decided to mix them all up in this short terminology “we”.

It was supposed to be light and witty. Im sorry you dont see the humor in it ;D

3. Great interview abdullah, you deserve it:D

4. GoofyGirl on said:

is that u? the picture? cuz if it is, now i finally know what u look like… ;p

5. Noura on said:

p0ch the celebrity! you go boy! ;p

6. filily on said:

we…ehem yes “we” enjoyed the interview and the visual that cam along with it! HAha ill leave the snapping to you ;)

7. Dalal A A F. on said:

First… I look nothing like you! I am far prettier :)
    Second… you are cute! and the nose isn’t extreme as I imagined :)
    Third… Great interview! Love it! love your spirit :*

• Abdullah on said:

LOOOOOL la7tha la7tha, why would my nose be extreme ? whats wrong with it in the first place ? :P

OO ba3dain la7tha, *ahem* i need to see you first to compare who’s prettier, LOOOOL

Honestly though, thank you very much, your too kind ;D

• Dalal (Om 3azoz) on said:

I think on one of your posts you mentioned your nose as being big… so I pictured it as 6angoor ;p you have a cute nose. :) I don’t blame girls emailing you and asking to marry them ;)
        On several occaisions… people who met you and met with me said we look a like… but no I am prettier ;) Inshallah we will meet soon :)

8. mabrouk..wish u the best always :)

9. Um Abdulrahman on said:

Congratulations.
    Keep up the good work.

10. giggles on said:

great interview, you deserve it testahil kil 5air :)