February, 2010
web 12:05 AM

Seriously, vote for me, NOW!

Abdee a6ig ? YALLA, VOTE :marah

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Category: web

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

19 comments on “Seriously, vote for me, NOW!

1. Abdulrahman on said:

for What??

2. iAmSashaFierce on said:

walla i already did o i cant do it more than once sadly

7asafa a5er marra i votedmaybe 50 times in 3 minutes!!

GOOD LUCK

3. still voting for you….
    good luck you desrve it

4. I love that I have two devices lol

I voted for you and Ansam!

5. RuBY_GLoooM on said:

we are voting! when ever it let us! .. relax u’ll get it inshallah.

6. i already did!

7. giggles on said:

i already did allah ewafgik inshala i wish you all the best of luck.

8. 181st ! o lela3la enshalla

9. i already did too

10. 3a6etik 9oten min il school computers .. ishtabi ba3ad? ;)

THANK U GUYS, your beyond sweet and I can not thank you enough, your rock !

12. iAmSashaFierce on said:

HAHAHA

this is what happened to u when u read the comments:

1-u were like ‘yalla let me reply 3ala the friendly comments mn my lovely readers’

2-replied for the first comment

3-waiii chena isalfa em6awla etha im replying 3ala kl comment

4-5ala9 5ala9 a7san shay aktib one comment 7ag ilkl

13. D.ALBASSAM on said:

It seems that I’ve missed a lot of things while I was somewhere “out of the coverage area” .. Anyways done tstahil ;)

14. AlSubah on said: