January, 2010
class 12:01 AM

Class: Sharky Wa George Kuwaiti Style

YouTube Preview Image

Lets play a game, dare ?

The video is divided into two parts. The actual video and the making of.

For those who watched it fully, just type ” I won over you p0ach” yes ?

LETS GO !

Category: class

Tagged: , , ,

22 comments on “Class: Sharky Wa George Kuwaiti Style

1. Looooool!!
    allaaaah sharki wa george!! =D

2. I won over you p0ach !
    one of longest 3 minuets in my life though .. really really silly !

3. i won over u poach ?

i couldn’t stop laughing!! both of these dudes look familiar!

4. I won over you p0ach

looooool n i just woke up n i want to go to work that’s nice ‘=P

5. shwaish on said:

hehehehe im sorry but that was cute LOL and i won over u p0ach :p i want what theyre on

6. I won over you p0ach!

7. shoeshi on said:

I won over you p0ach :D

8. bo kabbos mishtaaaa6 o althani khef 6iiiinnnnaaaa
    I won over you p0ach !
    why ?

9. I won over you p0ach!
    shoof from my experiance with ur blog, i figured that class means u dont like wat ur posting ;p ! so i object !!! they’re funny ! walla they are! the making of mu 6abeee3i gshait the7ek ! (a) 7awel tshoofa bnathra basee6a ;p

10. filily on said:

cuute :siul:

11. Shushu on said:

This dare is hard :P
    bas I won over you..
    however, I have to admit that I was concentrating on the ocean more ;p
    they are … mala8a! :S

12. i won over you p0ach :p !

7adhum fathyeeeeeen :siul

13. Q80BOY on said:

i won over you :P

lol the question now is which one is Sharky and which one is George?? :P

14. pink msg on said:

I won over you p0ach! I won over you p0ach!
    coz i watch it twice hehe
    ya7leelhom

15. pink msg on said:

q80BOY by reply is weee3 hehe

16. Om SaloOoM on said:

i won over you poach :)
    bs sej nas fa’6ia w 7aa mako sho’3l !

17. il fajr on said:

I WON OVER YOU P0ACH !! 7araam 7ada effooort tara;pPpP

18. Misakeen, damhom thigeel ou their video is tibin :)

19. Nouf T on said:

’3ASHYT MN EL ’67IK

20. i won over you poach.

21. I love these guys walla they’re funny i watched a lot of their videos ;D damhom kelesh mo thgeel a9lan ywansoon ;/