December, 2009
Motivation 12:05 AM

Rainy Sunday Morning Post

Alright boys and girls, rain is predicted to shower down on us according to some widget talk, *snap*

Regardless, the weather is amazing, rain would make it SUBLIME.

Smile, your up, alive and reading my blog, what more do you want ? “runs/hides under the bed” HAH!

Category: Motivation

Tagged: , , , , , ,

9 comments on “Rainy Sunday Morning Post

1. giggles on said:

thanks for telling us, 3ashan when i wake up in the morning and find no sun maiytheg 5elgi akon ready for the weather :rain:

2. shwaish on said:

i love the rain! when i was younger my brother and i used to sneak out and sit under the rain till we got yelled at to get back into the damn house :D i hope it rains cats and dogs and elephants

3. Yes mashalla its a beautiful morning!!

4. eeh wallah shnbee ba3ad .. al 7mdallah ;o)

5. it rained here this morning and the weather is gr8

knt m39bah 3al driver cause he was l8 but awal ma 6l3t mn elbab it was raining so I completely 4got abt it :D

6. shushu on said:

bas unfortunately no luck with the rain!!
    I reaaaaaaaaaaaallly hope it rains tmrw!!!! :rain: today was very sunny and hot and the i had my hopes up for the amazing weather..
    bas unfortunately no luck with the rain!!
    I reaaaaaaaaaaaallly hope it rains tmrw!!!!

7. shushu on said:

I have no idea why the comment appeared twice :P

8. Fa6oum on said:

I looooved the sky this morning and the weather wasn’t too cold or too warm just perfect :p

:sun:

9. latifa al-hajeri on said:

your on bed rest WE GET IT!!