September, 2009
interview 12:00 AM

Abdullah Interviews Ahmad Al-”ZABEDY”

5620_1180314343446_1095803518_30544046_2991157_n

Its saturday again, the events keep on coming with no time from my side to arrange everything.

My dear friends Noor, Sarah (KSA) and Mariam (Qatar) have been asking me to interview this guy for a while. You freaks, who do you think I am ?? GENIE ??? HAH ! Well, now you can stop sending me emails, and you OWE ME BIG TIME ! *snap*

Let me say something really quick. At p0ach.com, I have been blessed with the VARIETY of people dropping by, gracing us with their many experiences and secrets, from Athletes to Entrepreneurs, I thank you for your trust and support, yet the place welcomes more cultural/professional mixes, be sure of THAT.

P0ach’s guest today has been in the media for a while now, these friends of mine never knew what he was. They knew his nickname, “Zabedy”, thats what they knew for sure. Yet, what was he ? A photographer/model/writer/actor, what was he ? Even I didnt know, so I thought lemme try to pull some strings and ask him to drop by. He did.

He was candid, forthcoming and honest, too honest may I add. He also has an announcement and some clarifications for those who dont know what/who he is.

ZabedyOnline.com_Photos_028

Ahmad, speak.
Hello there, my name is Ahmad Al-Zabedy, born on the 4th of April, 1984, graduated from Kuwait University.

Clarify to me, the readers, what do you do exactly ?

Well, I am a very creative person, I dont like to be labeled as this or that, yet im a photographer, writer ( pink pigs, ), ADs model and something else I will reveal further below. Look, here is how I see it. See how softwares are always updated with new features ? Thats how I see myself, Im a new release between every now and then. I also think that people should think of themselves like wise.

Zabedyonline.com_Photos_Pink-Pigs_03

Your book, “Pink Pigs and the war kids”, in short, what is it about ?

It’s an Anti-War photo book called Pink Pigs and the War Kids it’s about war effect on children’s mind and it show’s how these kids see the war and what it’s left in their minds.

The book’s profits went to the UNICEF, why ?

Its about humanity. Thats why I did it, its for those kids, those who suffered. I feel thats where this sum of money should go to.

9523_1218168609779_1095803518_30669719_2044629_n

Tag: Fooling Around

so, you made the covers of Magazines like: PREF, 2bexposed, 247conix, Thouq, Eldeera, Eltefhah, etc. Still, I heard about your latest contract, explain the $3,000,000 deal ?

QZ body-wear Fashion is the sponsor. You know when things are just beyond real ? Thats how it was with me, although im not a model, they thought its a good idea. The actual contract is up for three years actually.

ZabedyOnline.com_Photos_034

Great, the big announcement ? Spit it out !

Well, Im so excited about my new upcoming project. Its CINEMA ! I am an actor signed with a major US label for my first movie ever. We are actually putting down the final touches on it. I’ll give you a glimpse of it/about it when the right time comes.

I wish I can say more, unfortunately thats all I can say.

Throw Something for p0ach readers.

Follow your dreams. Everything is possible.

Category: interview

Tagged: , , , , , , ,

20 comments on “Abdullah Interviews Ahmad Al-”ZABEDY”

1. As You Like on said:

we need 7aleema.

2. ala ywafgik and follow all ur dreams wenshalla tinja7 ;)
    nice interview and keep it up!

thanks p0ach ;*

3. sambousa on said:

Erhum something is cookin here in poach,bil 3ither they want u to interview him!! He’s a fine piece of work I tell’ya *snap

4. interesting!!!! :)

5. ???? ????? ???? on said:

????? ???? ???? ??? :)

???? ?????

6. Blog 79e9a 3mty on said:

Mashallah bta3 Klo lool

allah ywfga

7. hmmmmmm……he’s ….e7mm..:p

8. Mohammed on said:

If may i correct you his birth was on 1986 :)

9. pretty-gene on said:

2 WORDS:
    1.HAWT!
    2.WOW!
    Alaah ewafga enshala.

10. Jorge Mejia on said:

cool

11. ??? ???? ???????!!!!! ???? ?? ??? ????? ??? ???? ?????? ? ?????? ?????! ???? ???

12. Ya Inta Ya Fooling around ! Ma7aad hayin walla ! :D .. ‘Has unappropriate comments to herslf :)’

13. p0ach shnu hatha :rolleyes:

lama garait elisim bil interview section ma 9adagt aw gilt ymkn mu eli ib baali! lama dashait 9aar feeenii amby la2 plzz tell me i’m dreaming LOL !!!

sorry ya3ni bs ma yswa kil ha khaba 3alaih mn ilbanat.. thayi3aw wagtik LOL

arid wagoool pshaaaaaaaaih pshaaaaaaaaaaaaih……

14. una chica guapa on said:

i still dont get it :/ is he kuwaity? if so, 3ayleta al-zabedy? (with all due respect).. is this person straight or…*atchoo*? if so, why is he so photoshopped? i hope the book mafi any english commentary.. his english is a little off. pardon my very forward critique and curiosity but in all seriousness he comes off as a little too “Gaston from Beauty & the Beast”.. like he’d happily wear an “I *heart* ME” t-shirt under all of his clothes.
    he has very pretty eyes, i’ll give him that :P

15. una chica guapa on said:

he has very pretty eyes, i’ll give him that :P
    pretty short interview if you ask me, although i appreciate your effort mr.p0ach-person and i hope your blog is pro-democracy and that you my comment.. thank you..

16. una chica guapa on said:

**that you post my comment

17. you people are like is this person str8? Or is he *atchoo* …by atchoo u mean gay/bi??? Well sweetie i hate to break the bad news to u bs ya3ni most gay guys/bis look straight ;) , ohh btw his H.O.T!!! And yeah, im Bisexual and proud of myself :P , his a great person, i met him last yr in Dubai, Btw he looks hotter in person , allah ewafga ;*!!!…..

18. Latifa on said:

It takes more than looks to become a model/actor…ect and I think he’s got it all ;) Good Luck!