July, 2009
Wisdom 12:04 AM

A lesson: U + World

01 nyte - globe encounters

“The world does not revolve around you”

Thats what I tell myself always. It changed me big time. Hope your enlightened too.

Category: Wisdom

Tagged: , , , , ,

11 comments on “A lesson: U + World

1. Noorah on said:

Abdullah mino qathik?? Tell me 3ashan I’ll go have a “chat” with them :P

2. Maryam on said:

If I tell that to someone in their face, would that be rude ?! Cuz some ppl seriously need it !

3. AGWAF on said:

Ya3ne sheno?

;P

4. CrazyCatQ8 on said:

weeh 7asafa 3abali it does :P

5. ilsul6ana on said:

Didnt u already give me this lesson :/

6. GothyGeekah on said:

Go figures!

7. Faten on said:

I agree. It’s always essential to be down to earth.
    Love the new layout!! it is just perfect mashallah ;D

HAHA! aww thats so nice! lakin its honestly what i tell myself everyday to stay grounded and keep myself out of the delusional “me me me” mentality ;)

hahahaha, yes it would be, lakin you can always say it indirectly :P

LOL ya3nee, bring your BIG HEAD down to the ground and be modest, humble. ” la titkabar, tinghar, itchoof nafsik “

uh aah :P