June, 2009
Entertainment 12:02 AM

Jam Of The Day: Amerie. One Thing

YouTube Preview Image

I do not have the ability to stop listening to this track. FAYAH !

Category: Entertainment

Tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments on “Jam Of The Day: Amerie. One Thing

1. Fahad on said:

I remember not knowing who Amerie was when I first heard that song on Hitch (Will Smith’s movie) and I instantly fell in love with her, and the rest is history.

2. MAZE on said:

sexaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

3. Ahmed on said:

I like this song. She’s good :D

4. Abdulla on said:

I really like this soong too! But its the only Amerie song that i know, unfortunately :s

THIS WOMAN IS GOOODDDDDDD, she’s got the GOOD GOOD 3ala golat shanti bint kumari :P

6. Mar8adoosh on said:

3ajeeeba ilsong lol china feha zeraan ;p

ahamshay ini 7almaaan feek looooool i was buying a phone for my mum wila inta i think u owned the huge ma7al LOL ;pp

7. Mar8adoosh on said:

7almaana*

You looked fine don’t worry bs knt shway takhtookh haha bas you kept staring at me chinik bt6igne bs jidam my parents tbtisim :p shda3wa tikrahne chithe :p

LooooL that’s funny, how did I look like ? Like which dinosaur ? ;P

ana mooo takhtookh !!!!!!! LOOOL plus, ma shiftay my sharp teeth ? they tend to pop out when i see a pretty young thing :P

10. Mar8adoosh on said: